Monday, March 08, 2004

stayed home cos of my eyes..just back from the doctor's (again) . yes can you believe i spent (or rather, my mum) 66 on my eyes. feeling damn spastic. kicking up a big fuss for contacts infection. actually its sore eyes+contacts infection so its real red. yins actually asked if my sight is in red! that funny girl. obviously not la. anyhow. its slightly better now. i can at least see my eye whites. went for some dinner thing last night with my relatives cos my aunt stroke lottery again yea money money for me too :D gonna make my posb card soon..if i manage to be available before 6pm when the bank closes hahas. got a 2days mc :) but i guess i'll be going school during recess of something cos there's some math thing thats supposed to be important. and i need to do quite well for my math since im on probation to maintain my 8subs thanks to last years lackadaisical attitude. but well. so far ive only failed emath thanks to that freak graph which i plotted wrongly for. 23marks gone cos i stupidly put 20 instead of 50..! shall not dwell on it..going for h.chi tuition later cos tomms i'll be having math with the kwoks.